...is our trading name for this part of the business. Our main activity is to provide production management at large outdoor events throughout the UK.
From modest beginnings, we have grown to provide this service at English Heritage properties at Kenwood House, Marble Hill House, Audley End House, and Battle Abbey and for the National Trust at Tatton Park. During the winter months we provide event management services to the Natural History Museum for their Ice Rink.
The services we provide include:
· Procurement & budget management
· Infrastructure planning
· Liaison with local authorities and emergency services
· Health & safety co-ordination
· Contractor supervision
· Liaison with sponsors & artists’ management
· On-site management of the event.
In addition to the major series of concerts, we have worked for a number of other clients over the years, including Waitrose and Marks & Spencer.